At White Label Fishing we try to provide the best possible fishing experience to suit your needs. A variety of techniques can be demonstrated to match the conditions during the season. Based in the Netherlands, most guided trips will feature fishing on large lakes, rivers and canals. During Spring and Summer there is a limited availability for guided trips in Sweden.
A typical full day guided trip in the Netherlands includes the following:
- Use of material (if you want to bring your own, you are welcome to do so!). If you break something, you gotta pay for it ;)
- Depending on the season, we start at 06h00 or 07h00 and the day ends around 16h30/17h30. Both start and end times can change if needed.
- Prices are all inclusive (gas, gear and parking/boatramp fee’s, baitfish, etc.)
- It is best to bring your own lunch/snacks and drinks, though drinks will be available on board.
- You need to provide your own fishing license. We will provide you with details where to purchase it.
- Use of GoPro and Waterwolf HD underwater cameras can be arranged. Recorded footage will be shared via WeTransfer.
- Photos can be downloaded at the boat or send later on via e-mail or WeTransfer.
- We will only post photos of you on social media (mainly Instagram) with your permission.
- Payment will be at least 25% in advance, up to 100%. The remaining amount can be paid cash or through a bank transfer. An invoice will be provided.
During the Summer period we also provide evening sessions at a special rate. A unique opportunity to go out on the water during some of the best hours of the day, straight after work! The same guiding conditions apply, only the start and end-time will be different. Please contact us for more info! To get a good impression of what you can expect on a fishing trip, check out our YouTube channel and Instagram account.
For more info about pricing and availability please contact us via social media or firstname.lastname@example.org.